Monday, May 3, 2010

Questions

I'm falling for them once again
Every question, every lie
Getting ready yet again to play
Another role in your alibi


I can see you near, I can see you far 
I can see you wherever you are.
In another world, I once stood tall
I used to run, but now i crawl


Standing prey to questions
Words like needles sharp enough
A life lived in denial
Petty obedience, almost servile


Home feels like the Devil' shrine
I stand again only to fall to pieces once more
Sorting through the maze of lies again
Crawling through the old glass door


Slowly as i prepare, dress up for the show
Dirty faces laughing in my face
The mirror cracks and my defiance
Seeps to heavens above and to all 
That lies..... beneath.




 



4 comments:

  1. hey! thts a relly nyc thing u got thr! i really liked the part 'gettin ready yet again to play, another role in ur alibi'
    kudos!
    will be following u anon-mediocreby choice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad ur here finallyy...good to see you have risen from the ashes of indulgence in the usual and taken time at last to let the ink flow...digital it may be...m happy for u.....for this will only make u better for reason's that only you will understand......we all have our own...cheers canon....sorryyy anon....

    ReplyDelete
  3. maanik: ... thnx :) .. yeah i think it will make things better fr me :) quite a pic u got thr, in ur profile .. nice !! ..


    p.s. : "anon" is gud btw .. works fr me :P .. cheers !!

    ReplyDelete